The Learning Solutions Marketing Manager (LSMM) is a new position in the Higher Education Strategic Marketing department. It has been created because of the growth and increased focus in providing digital learning solutions to the tertiary sector.
The LSMM will create brand strategy, promotions, and messaging for Cengage’s enterprise, learning solutions products, platforms and services.
Through a range of tactical and operational activities, the LSMM will support Learning Consultants and Learning Partnership Managers to drive direct to institution sales and trials, and work closely with the Strategic Marketing and the Digital Solutions teams to raise brand awareness, generate and qualify leads, and help drive digital adoptions, activations and usage.
The LSMM will:
- Target faculty, senior management and student services in their marketing and promotions to higher education and vocational institutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Ensure strategies, internal and external communications about Cengage learning solutions and platforms adhere to brand standards.
- Drive marketing for new digital offerings and platforms as they emerge.
- Lead promotional tactics including management of the conference schedule and attendance at high stake events.
- Demonstrate key features and benefits of Cengage learning solutions according to core customer needs.
- Segment customer base to market and position digital learning solutions to meet the needs of each customer segment.
- Gain detailed knowledge of competitor digital platforms and position Cengage solutions accordingly.
The Publisher provides strategic leadership for all aspects of the publishing programme for the National Geographic Learning (NGL) British global ELT publishing list, including prioritising resources and investments, ensuring market research and key customer engagement, interfacing with internal regional and global stakeholders, and planning and executing a 3-5 year publishing plan. This position leads a team of editors and freelancers to develop and manage the portfolio, including P&L responsibility, and represents NGL interests externally, including author management.