The Learning Solutions Marketing Manager (LSMM) is a new position in the Higher Education Strategic Marketing department. It has been created because of the growth and increased focus in providing digital learning solutions to the tertiary sector.
The LSMM will create brand strategy, promotions, and messaging for Cengage’s enterprise, learning solutions products, platforms and services.
Through a range of tactical and operational activities, the LSMM will support Learning Consultants and Learning Partnership Managers to drive direct to institution sales and trials, and work closely with the Strategic Marketing and the Digital Solutions teams to raise brand awareness, generate and qualify leads, and help drive digital adoptions, activations and usage.
The LSMM will:
Learning Solutions Marketing Strategy
Events and Promotions
Work Experience and Skills
· Experience working in B2B technology, SAAS, or publishing company with a strong emphasis on delivering online digital content and solutions to the education market.
· Experience working with Sales teams to provide support, knowledge and useful resources supporting the sales process.
· At least 5 years’ experience in a Marketing or Sales role.
· Experience in understanding sales drivers, product positioning, presentation skills and copy-writing.
· Good PC skills with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Interpersonal Skills and Competencies
· Focus and planning of workload, tasks and projects.
· Collaboration – commitment to supporting and helping customers, the organisation and internal stakeholders to achieve strategic goals.
· High standard of work – overcome challenges to strive for efficient and top quality in work produced.
· A keen interest in education and seeing improvements in student outcomes.
· Make decisions in a timely, proactive and calm manner.
· Share knowledge with manager and team.